Friday, August 21, 2009

Peach Pie

This week I made a peach pie. It was fun! Although, it seems I thought about how yummy it would be too much beforehand, so when I actually tasted it it wasn't quite as good as expected. I took pictures of the crust, peaches, and pie, so I decided to write about it!
Even if you don't particularly like cooking, making something simple can be fun every once in a while. Try making chocolate chip, sugar, or peanut butter cookies, a pie (it's simpler to buy the crust though, or use a canned filling... like cherry filling... YUM), or brownies!

Another thing that you could try if you're looking for something to do is start a blog. You don't have to post in any certain pattern (though I wouldn't recommend deserting your blog for multiple months if you still want people to check it). If you've read different blogs and toyed with this idea, try it out! For a test run, write a post in a note on Facebook. That way, if you change your mind, there's not a random blog that's left floating in cyberspace for ever and eternity.

5:03!!! Speaking of which, I had an in-car driving session with a driver's education instructor yesterday when my 5:03 alarm went off. It was pretty funny. I gave him a short version of the story of 5:03... if you want to hear it, do ask!

Anyways, I put a new POLL up. Please vote in it, it's basically a yes-or-no one and it won't take long at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment