Monday, August 17, 2009

Why Hello Again :)


Well, as you can tell, I haven't written in almost a month! Yikes. After our family beach week I was at camp for two weeks. It was an amazing experience, as camp usually seems to be. If you want to hear more about it, just ask me :).

This week begins the college people heading out. It's weird... this time some who are leaving are people who aren't much older than myself. But thankfully, not toooo many of my close friends are going far, far away.

Oh! I must add - I did a drawing for the nature calendar at some point since I last wrote. I put all four of the entrants' names onto scraps of paper. I crumpled them up and put them into a bowl. And I had my sister pick one (so NO, there couldn't have been bias, you see! ;) ). Sooo drumroll... Luke won! I'll give you the calendar sometime when I see you in the near future.

So I bought a new CD on iTunes recently. It's Britt Nicole's new CD, The Lost Get Found. Maggie (my sister) and I have her older CD (self-titled). They're both really good. I enjoy her first CD as a whole and so far that goes for her new one too. I definitely recommend this CD - it's less than most CDs on iTunes, at $7.99. Britt Nicole is a Christian pop-type singer. She's similar to Jessie Daniels (also really good, look into her music!) and maybe even Barlowgirl. Although, Britt Nicole strikes me as a bit more current than Barlowgirl.

Well, that's all for now, folks.... I'll write again, SOONER this time! ;)

1 comment:

  1. i want to contest luke's winning of that calendar! I demand a recount! A recount I tell you!!

    ReplyDelete