Thursday, June 11, 2009

Building Excitement!!!

Well.... I was going to write about this later or tomorrow but I'm sooo excited!!! Tonight Taylor Swift is having a concert. I'm going to write you a review. YAY! And.... um no. I'm not going to the concert ;). But I am going to sit in my driveway because the concert's about a mile away from my house! 

Admittedly, Taylor Swift isn't known for astounding live preformances. I've seen her live through television before and I was... not very impressed. But hey, I like her songs, I listened to her new CD so much I could probably sing through all the songs (well almost), and SHE'S GOING TO BE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD!!! So I am excited. Indeed. :D

So anyways, this post is mostly pointless, just letting you know that I'm just a bit excited and tomorrow or tonight I'm going to write about the listening experience. In the words of Tigger, TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment