Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kitten


On Thursday evening just before small group, we heard a meowing sound. I froze... then went outside to investigate. I called out as one would for a kitty. Lo and behold, a small, young black and white cat appeared! She was in the bushes around our house. I expected any cat to be shy; she was not! As you can see she quite enjoys being rubbed as well as posing for the camera :). We named her Dandelion (or Dandy, or Lion). But alas we are going to put up signs to see if anyone will claim her. If she does have an owner, I'm sure they miss her! But if not, perhaps we've found a new outdoor pet...?

A verse for today~ 

John 16:33 (New International Version)

 33"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

2 comments:

  1. no way, you're gonna adopt her!! awwww :)
    How does lucy feel about this new person in her domain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH! soo cute. i love that verse too :)

    ReplyDelete