Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ramble

My younger brothers are in a memorial day tournament this weekend for baseball. It'll be cool to watch them play! All my siblings are very blessed athletically :). 

Recently I finished reading the book of John, and continued on to Acts. The disciples have received the Holy Spirit and are preforming sings and wonders and many multitudes are being brought to the Lord. I really like reading about these men because they were normal people, but Christians, the same as any today. 

Today is my friend Emily's birthday! This is her blog: http://inmyfathershands.blogspot.com/

Again, the weather is very very very nice. A little on the hot side, but quite amazing!

This is a very scatterbrained post. Oh well... too late!

Oh.... I apologize if this is annoying but I'd like to recommend my Flickr again, I put up new nature pictures! Thought sometimes, all I can do is observe, when pictures can't really capture God's creation. ~ http://www.flickr.com/photos/la-birdie/

Well, I suppose that's all for now folks. In the words of Tigger, TTFN! :)

~Lindsay Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment