Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Photography!

Today I would like talk about photography to you :). This is a picture I took yesterday. This week has been quite full of rain! But it makes the world green and bright in the end.....and water droplets are pretty amazing! 

I won a camera in a video contest at my church (thankfully not too many people entered ;) and you can see the video here! -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNESQsBdu4Q&feature=channel_page ). It's a Nikon Coolpix S210. Not a fancy camera, but it has macro and other cool settings, and I like editing in iPhoto! 

I put up a selection of my favorite pictures on Flickr also. 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/la-birdie/
Check them out and tell me your honest opinion! :)

Anyways, I guess that's about it. I wasn't really sure what to post on today (future suggestions, anybody?). It wasn't that I didn't have other ideas, but this is what I ended up with! 

One last thing - remember that verse, Jeremiah 29:11? It actually helped me out during a debate final I was in last night.... and then today on the Christian radio I heard a song that sounded like it was based off that verse or a similar one! It's cool how God does that. There are definitely no coincidences with Him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment